IMarine LED Underwater Lighting For All Your Boating Needs
IMarine LED lights will give you the perfect lighting results whether you are a seasoned fisherman or want to light up your dock or your boat for a get together. Many of our customers are looking for a way to experience a great night boating environment or are fishermen who travel to many different fishing locations. Underwater LED lights are perfect for adding light to your boat or to attract bait for fishing.
We have categorized our Underwater lights into the following categories
Why Are So Many People Choosing LED Lights?
Thousands of our customers, across the U.S and the rest of the world are using our LED lights to enjoy a better fishing experience, add lights to their dock or light up dark areas along the shoreline. These underwater light kits can be customized, if needed, or have additional lighting for other purposes. LED lights are durable, efficient and last a very long time.
If you want to enhance or light up your dock during night hours or just courtesy decoration lighting, consider our white, green or blue lights for an amazing look while using very little power. We offer easy kits if you choose to install these lights on your own. These kits include lights, cables and a power supply.
Am I Doing The Right Move By Choosing These Lights?
Yes! Although the boating industry does have some high costs, your investment will be offering exceptional bright underwater LED lighting and providing many hours of entertainment for your family and friends. Not only that, but while on the water at night, you will witness underwater life like you have never seen before.
While fishermen use these lights to attract bait fish, how about you and your family just watching incredible underwater creatures swimming by?
If you return from a day on the lake and want to entertain and relax at your favorite cove or on your dock, the light coming off your boat will give you an amazing atmosphere.
More and more people are spending many more hours on the water thanks to these incredibly engineered lights
Purchasing underwater marine lighting is an investment and that is why we strive to build only the most high quality lights found on the market. Every single one of our lights are machined, every circuit board is inspected and tested by our experts and each light uses a solid piece of glass for the light's surface, we never use cheap plastic!
Quickly Browse Through Our Inventory!
Longevity Is The Key To LED Lights
LED lights have no filaments in order to stretch, become flexible when hit and they burn efficiently. LED lights are solidly built semiconductors that produce the greatest amount of light per watt of power.
This is a key reason why boaters, around the world, are using LED lighting for their vessels.
They are using a great deal less power than using a standard bulb and therefore they do not have to be concerned about draining their boat's battery. These incredible LED lights have a lifespan between 40,000 to 50,000 hours. That equals 4.5 years of continual usage.
LED Lights Are Extremely Durable
These lights have an incredible resistance to vibrations, heavy impacts and shock, making them the perfect choice for underwater LED boat Power Draw and efficiency.
LED lights convert 80% of electrical energy into light output.
Traditional light bulbs only convert 20% of the same electrical energy light output while losing the other 80% in heat.
LED lights stay cooler and run longer than any other type of lighting. This saves on the life of your battery while allowing you to remain out on the water for many more hours.
Unlike other lights, LED lights power up instantly to full brightness!
You can turn our LED lights on and off, as often as you wish and not compromise the life time of these lights. IMarine LED underwater lights are manufactured using the newest technology to endure big wakes on the water, are resistant to impacts and are perfect for all different settings and environments.
Optimal Light Distribution
Our LED lights have a safety connect that allows for normal operation with a power supply unit. Due to a small housing dimension, multiple lamps are very easy to add. The lighting output is multiplied according to the number of lights and how closely they are mounted to each other.
LED Light Choices
We offer different color options and more available upon request. Although the most color popular is blue, we have many customers who prefer green while others prefer white. Our newest addition to the color family is red which is a difficult color to find among other manufacturers. Most customers prefer to install 2 or 3 lights, it's all a matter of taste and preference.
The Benefits For Installing Our Underwater LED Lights