Why Underwater LED Boat Lights Work
There are many great summer activities including spending time by the water.
This is the time of year that evokes clambakes, barbecues or cocktails on your deck while watching the sunset over the water. What if you had an underwater LED kit to submerge with brilliant color as the sun slowly sets? How about decorating your deck with a wonderful look while keeping nasty bugs away, as the sun sets. With the setting of the sun and lights coming on, so come the bugs!
Lights draw bugs making it tough to enjoy your deck at night. With an LED white light, bugs would scatter & leave you & your friends alone
These lights are not only beautiful but can serve many purposes while being very cost efficient. Add them to your boat for a great look while water skiing for a really beautiful glow. Place them on your deck, submerge them in water or across your dock; what a great look for your boat party! For interior or exterior, your boat will stand out and draw a great deal of attention.
If you enjoy night fishing, these lights will attract a large number of fish to your boat for great success. Also, these lights will keep your boat in plain sight so you will be seen by other water vessels easily for better safety. Here are good reasons why LED lights are a better alternative for your boat.
Since the improvement in technology in LED lights, more and more people are interested in what they can do. A decade ago, LED lights were very inexpensive, but had poor shelf-life and could become very hot. New technology has changed all that for better coolness, longer life and are cost efficient.
Why Recreational Boaters & Fishermen Turn To LED Lighting:
Underwater LED boat lights are the perfect choice for night-time fishing or having a party on you boat. White LED light will detract insects that normally attack your average light and average bulbs emit a great deal of heat while LEDs do not. Green and white combinations are excellent for submersing into the water for fishing. These two colors offer short wavelengths in order to allow for better visibility and will attract fish to your boat.
The water looks clearer and the lights deflect grainy particles. Also, if you are spending long night hours on your boat, you need to ensure that you will be spotted by other water vessels for the sake of safety. LED lighting can add a wonderfully festive flair for those boat parties as well.
LED lights have many awesome features for underwater LED Boat and Dock lighting:
Longer Life Span:
- LED bulbs and diodes offer an exceptionally long operational life time. Using underwater LED boat lights will offer a lifespan between 40,000 to 50,000 hours and that’s a long time! That comes out to 4.5 years of continual output of light! This is one of the biggest reasons boaters are showing a very strong interest in these lights, both for the interior and exterior of their vessels.
- Your average light bulb only converts 20% of electrical input, with a light output loss of 80% that transfers into heat. LED lights convert 80% into light output, allowing for a much cooler bulb and brighter surroundings.
There Are LED Lights For Everyone:
- These lights come in a large array of structural designs, allowing manufacturers to create ever changing demands of consumers. LED underwater lighting for boats are flexibly designed to take into consideration the beam angle while altering the configuration of light that will balance both saturation and diffusion. Therefore, if you want decorative lighting for your boat party, you will require something slightly different from the needs of night fishermen looking to attract fish, underwater.
Full Power Brightness:
- Unlike typical bulbs, when your LED lighting is turned on, you will get immediate full brightness. Boaters have the option of turning lights on or off, as many times as they want, without compromising the life-time of the bulbs.
Creative Designing Lighting:
- These lights measure on an average of 3 to 8mm. This structural configuration is ideal for underwater light products. Due to their various designs, LEDs are so easy to set up for whatever effect your are looking for, such as your all night boat party!
- LEDs can be blended to create great effects. Through our unique range of custom boast lighting, boaters can blend Blue/White, Blue/Green, Green/White or Green/Red. This allows for a great choice to fit your taste.
Why LED For Boat Lights:
With new technology in LED lights, thousands of boaters are turning to LED underwater and dock lighting. Their durability, long-life and great efficiency make these lights the most popular thing on the market. Boaters will experience spectacular lighting underwater while depleting less power from the boats. LED lights should last for the life time of the boat and their durability make them perfect for underwater conditions and turbulence.
By tweaking the designs, manufacturers have made LEDs self-installing while offering seamless integration with any boat structure and integrity. As more water-faring people become familiar with LED underwater lighting, they are quickly becoming the only lighting alternative for the future of marine life.