Should you have any issues with the products that you have purchased during your warranty period, then we will do everything possible to provide you with a satisfactory service whether that is repairs or replacements. Please ensure that you read this page fully to make sure that you completely understand the warranty terms that I marine LED works by. If you have any questions about your warranty period, or require more help with warranty in general when buying from I Marine LED, then please contact us at email@example.com.
The warranty period provided by I Marine LED as a standard with any master device purchase is twelve months (1 year) from the date of the delivery of the product. This gives you one full year of warranty for any damage or theft of the product(s) purchased.
Every product which is sold by I Marine LED is solid within its full warranty range of one year. The warranty begins on the day of your purchase, and any and all products which are deemed to be damaged or defective must be returned to the original manufacturer’s factory. From there, repairs will be carried out or if the circumstances dictate, it will be replaced free of charge.
- For any damage to the product through usage within the warranty period, I marine LED will carry out the standard procedures passed on to I Marine LED from the manufacturing company. We will carry out a thorough testing, cleaning and re-calibration of the product, as well as resetting it to factory standard settings.
- The repair time for a warranty period product will depend on a case-by-base basis. Depending on the damage of the product or the extent of the issue, the timescale can vary.
- Any estimated times of delivery that we can provide is a goal, not a promise. Some products on the I Marine LED listing are not applicable to this maintenance period.
- Any products which need to be replaced within the warranty period will be replaced by a product of the same specifications and rights as the original products.
- If you would like to speak to us more about this selection process, then please contact us.
- The cost of any wearing parts is not covered by your warranty.
- I Marine LED do not repair damages which are caused by physical damage or improper usage of the product. Additionally, warranties will not cover any unauthorized alteration of the product, or an attempt to repair the product.
- I Marine LED will not cover products damaged by man-made or natural disasters such as a lightning storm.